Wild Flowers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Got Another Award.......Stylish? Hmmm



Few weeks ago I received 'Stylish Blogger Award'......imagine that! Ofcourse, I am touched and flattered. The person who awarded me is a fellow blogger, Amie, at http://ameaningofoptimist.blogspot.com/. Thank you Amie for being so generous with your support. By the way if you haven't already please check her blog....very insightful and fun.



What to do once you have been given this award:
  •  Thank and link back to the person that awarded this to you
  •  Share 7 things about yourself
  •  Award 15 recently discovered bloggers
  • Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
 The Seven Things About Me:(rarely do I cook the same dish twice)
  • I love to cook.
  • I grew up in Africa.
  • I have lived in three continents of the world for atleast seven years.
  • I can't imagine life without my savior and lord, Jesus.
  • I too detail oriented and a perfectionist to a fault.
  • I love writing poems.
  • I love British movies such as Emmy and Pride & Prejudice. 
Keep on blogging, keep on sharing! let's all grow together.
I don't have 15 bloggers to pass this award so for now here are the Bloggers I would like to award this to, for their blog being so stylish!

  1. Faith: Great Adventures of a faithful Girl at Cuz You Gotta Have Faith; Simply beautiful!
  2. LaKenya: Blessed Assurance; real life experiences with a spiritual depth.
  3. Marie from Dublin: The Color of Our Skin; all I'm gonna say is please check her out!
  4. Pamela: The Spiritual Soaking; an excellent read for the spiritually hungry.

4 comments:

  1. I love Pride and Prejudice too!! Oh if only we could live back in those days :) dancing, pretty gowns, the simplicity of life! Mmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Elle - Glad you enjoy reading my blog, as much as I like yours.
    Pride & Prejudice, yes Amie I would love to live back in those days! Sweet.

    Just to let you know you have an Inspiration Award waiting at my blog Elle - Check when you have some time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I have visited your blog and enjoyed it very much. It has a great inspiration.

    Would you like to visit my weblog which I created about 6 months ago?

    My husband and I are Iranian and live in the UK. We love Jesus and our weblog is mostly about our Lord. Since we are Iranian we have added some Persian topics to the weblog, but you can read and watch English ones.

    My weblog is http://creation-to-eternity.blogspot.com

    God Bless,

    Afsoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment. I sure will check out your site.

    ReplyDelete