Wild Flowers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Got The Butterfly Award

A fellow blogger from Dublin, Marie, gave me an award last week. Thank you, Marie, for your encouragement and thoughtfulness.

Here are the rules of this award:
  • Share something about yourself
  • To pass it on to other bloggers
Hmmm, about myself........I love words and their ability to express......love arranging them poetically. I am amazed at how writing and expressing what you feel in your heart can bring so much healing and freedom and even wisdom at times. I love the quite space in my heart and soul when I am writing....it is when I feel the freest and the most vibrant and the most everything. Simply put, I love to write.

There are a lot of excellent bloggers out there who encourage, challenge and bring light to many hearts all around the world. I would love to acknowledge a few and pass this award to:

  • BlessedAssurance
  • A Meaning of an Optimist
  • Cuz You Got to Have Faith
  • A Single Mom's Advice on Making Life Easier
  • Girl Talk
  • To Make A Rhyme
Note: I love butterflies.....love what they represent and their beautiful presence.........I'm actually wearing a pretty silver butterfly pendant as I am typing this (smile).

God bless you all!

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome Elle! And thanks for giving it to me too. Hope you are very well. Take care

    ReplyDelete